MoreSend MessageSearchVisitor Posts
- Rosemary F. O’BrienMarch 30, 2018 at 2:08 PMMy dream destination in Ireland . . .1 CommentLike · Comment · MessageCottage Mary Rose
- Audrey TothMarch 6, 2017 at 10:55 PMWe are booked into this cottage in August. So excited to start vacation here.1 LikeUnlike · Comment · MessageCottage Mary Rose
- Nicola LawlessMarch 2, 2015 at 1:39 PMPm sent 🙂Like · Comment · MessageCottage Mary Rose
Write a post…
Cottage Mary Rose updated their cover photo.
Write a comment…
- Active NowShea Brennan-Wanshek One of my very favorite vacations was spent here!Delete, hide or report this
- Active NowFollowerDouglas Young PerfectionDelete, hide or report this
Irish Vacation Rental in County Kerry,
Ireland is known as being one of the most beautiful place on this wonderful earth of ours. And of course besides this you have in the Republic the friendliest people. Then there is the food. Every thing is fresh with no preservatives. The freshest seafood that one could imagine. Ireland’s cuisine really doesn’t take a back seat to any country. Many of their chefs studied in France. They realized that they had all the best ingredients and basically did their homework.
Cordal, Castleisland,County Kerry
From the cottage you are with in 14 miles to the Inveragh Peninsula (Ring of Kerry) and the Dingle Peninsula that has been voted the most beautiful place on earth. On Dingle you can go inside the Gallarus Oratory which was a dry-stone early Christian Church. It was built between the 6th and the 9th century. Now even closer to home is the Cordal Castle which is walking distance from the cottage. It probably is from the 12th century and was a fortified tower castle. The sacred well is also near the cottage. For centuries people would come from miles to splash the spring water on their faces. As the story goes people would be refreshed and see again. Cordal the name of our townland means to see. There are many sacred treasure in our beautiful part of this amazing country.
Cottage Mary Rose,
So come to Cottage Mary Rose….go to the sacred well…splash water on your eyes and you too will see. Don’t be fooled by it’s rustic exterior. This once humble cottage boasts 2 bathrooms, one with a massage shower and the other has a Jacuzzi with a rain head shower. This one is my favorite because it has a window that overlooks the deck with the hot tub on it. The water pressure thanks to an expensive pump and great technology……….is amazing. The hot tub at night, rushing stream below and the most beautiful display of stars. It doesn’t get much better. Not to mention that Hugh’s local ale house is on the same road just 5 minutes away. We are very happy to also assist with car hire and excellent recommendations for any thing. Take a look at our site. www.cottagemaryrose.com